Insightful News


We are an addiction for those who love reading.


Insightful News

Monthly Archive:: June 2017

‘Toy Story’ Writer Andrew Stanton Slams Rumors Andy’s Dad Died Of Polio Before 1995 Film

“Toy Story” writer Andrew Stanton recently slammed rumors that Andy’s dad died of polio prior to the events that took place in the 1995 animation. On his Twitter account, Stanton clarified that no such storyline was ever mentioned in the …

Senators still hoping Derick Brassard will be ready to start season

Senators centre Derick Brassard argues a call against the Penguins during Game Two of the Eastern Conference Final on May 15. Bruce Bennett / Getty Images CHICAGO — The Ottawa Senators are keeping their fingers crossed that centre Derick Brassard …

William Byron scores first career XFINITY victory in wild Iowa race

After losing to Monster Energy Series driver Denny Hamlin by a matter of inches last week at Michigan, William Byron was able to finally seal the deal at Iowa Speedway. Byron scored his first career NASCAR XFINITY Series win in …

Girl killed, father maimed by house boat in Central Texas

A 4-year-old Central Texas girl was killed and her father had his legs amputated after they were struck by a house boat in Temple, according to reports. Katlyn Oliver died about an hour after being injured Friday night by the propeller …

Ranking the toughest divisions in the NFL

Kirk Cousins and Eli Manning will do battle in one of the NFL’s toughest divisions. Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports An ongoing debate among NFL fans is which division has the best rivalries and the toughest schedule. And while the latter …

Race results from XFINITY Series American Ethanol 250

William Byron earned his first career NASCAR XFINITY Series victory in Saturday night’s American Ethanol 250 at Iowa Speedway. The rookie JR Motorsports driver led 78 laps on his way to the milestone win. The rest of the top five consisted …

Christopher Bell Taken Out While Leading at Iowa | 2017 XFINITY SERIES | FOX NASCAR

Statistical Information provided by STATS© 2017 Fox Sports Interactive Media, LLC. All rights reserved.Use of this website (including any and all parts and components) constitutes your acceptance of these New Terms of Use and New Privacy Policy.Advertising Choices | EULA …

How to maximize the cash hanging in your closet

Only 20 percent of the clothes in the average person’s closet are worn regularly. You can turn the other 80 percent of that clutter into cash. Digital consignment shops, such as Poshmark and thredUP, offer you a simple way to …

Cardinals drop game, series with 7-3 loss to Pirates

ST. LOUIS — Jordy Mercer and Josh Harrison homered and starter Gerrit Cole pitched six innings, lifting the Pittsburgh Pirates to a 7-3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday night. Cole (6-6) extended his winning streak to three …