It was 1 C this morning – enjoy today’s sun because it’s getting cold again | Ottawa Citizen
Ottawa awoke to 1 C and a frost advisory Thursday but the mercury is forecast to climb to a balmy 15 C under mainly sunny skies.
Environment Canada predicts an overnight low of 3 C with a risk of frost.
Expect increasing cloudiness Friday with a 30 per cent chance of afternoon showers and a high of 17 C. There’s a forecast 40 per cent chance of showers overnight and a low of 14 C.
The forecast is for clouds and highs of 19 C through the weekend with 40 per cent chance of showers Saturday and 60 per cent Sunday.
Monday is expected to be cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers, high of 11 C and low of 2 C.
Tuesday and Wednesday are forecast to be dry with a mix of sun and cloud and highs of 11 C and 13 C respectively.